Anyone can use Facebook, but most small businesses need more information to do it right. They are struggling to get results simply due to lack of knowledge and skills. Small businesses need practical social media marketing skills to survive and thrive. For details, click to fill in the contact form or send an email to:
Phyllis Khare is the co-author of the new book, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies. She teaches a 2-day, hands-on Facebook Marketing Workshop. The workshop centers around the new book, which was just published by Wiley.
Ms. Khare teaches the seminar in person. Imagine the advantages of interacting directly with the co-author of the new Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies book for two days!
At the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- a functional business page on Facebook
- a basic social media marketing plan, with personal attention from Phyllis
- practical steps to continue their Facebook campaign
- an autographed paperback copy of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies for future reference
- a workshop agenda that uses advanced learning techniques (think: comfortable)
- a fun and productive learning structure
- pre-publication access to Ms. Khare's upcoming new book, Social Media Marketing eLearning Kit for Dummies
- 30 days of free Facebook support from Phyllis Khare (by email only)
- a vocabulary and framework for making decisions about Facebook and social media marketing
Each business must bring a laptop computer. The seminar room must have chairs and tables, with a projector at the front of the room for Ms. Khare. Reliable wireless internet access is required. This is at your cost or covered by selling seats.
Assistants for the seminar will be recruited from the local community.
Want more information? We can send you an outline of the seminar and provide any additional information you need. Just call Lee Starshine at (641) 209-9599. Or fill in this contact form, or send an email to: